Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Christmas Time

I love this time of year.
Just like Thanksgiving, I love everything about Christmas.

I love the music, the traditions, having the gospel, my family, the decorations, 
the gifts (giving and receiving),
and everything else relating to Christmas, I love.

Our decorations are up, gifts under the tree, Justin Bieber playing. . . . . . . . .
We are all set for Christmas around here!








In less than two weeks we will be back in Utah, then off to Georgia!
(And if all goes as I am planning, a quick trip to Florida.)

Christmas time is wonderful.
Merry Christmas to every single one of you! 



PS.  Aurthur Christmas is not
worth your time.  Stay home
and watch The Santa Claus instead.


7 comments:

  1. Your place looks great!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so cute!! You are an awesome decorator! I wanna come see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got some great decorating tips from your little sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, you'd like to think that wouldn't ya. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yor are so cute Brooke! Everything looks darling!!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can tell that you girls are sisters and that you are daughters of Ms. Kelly. I just came from Emily's blog and your houses look the same, and it reminds me of your mom's house! You guys have such cute decorations and are so festive! I bet your houses smell delish too. Your mom's house always smelled so great at Christmas time!!(Is that weird I remember that?!)

    ReplyDelete