Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's out there!
I can't wait to be a part of the moms club.

I know some of the greatest mothers out there, starting with my own mom.
She's put up with a lot, and is without doubt the greatest mom out there.
She learned from her mother I know, because I also have the best 
grandma's out there too!

My mom, grandma's, mother in law, sister, sister in law, and so many more
mother's out there, you are all the best examples of what a mom should be!
I hope to be the kind of mom you all are!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I totally consider you in the mom club already! You will be fabulous! Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful image! and a very happy {belated} mother's day!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete