Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Over the weekend.

I wish every day was the weekend!
I was thinking of last summer when Jordan and I got to spend a entire month
together, just us, starting our new adventure, and best of all no work!
It was the greatest summer ever.

But as for last weekend, it was lovely.
The weather here has been so great lately, so we try to spend as 
much  time at our pool as we can.  
Jordan had to do some service for church Saturday morning,
so I made my way to the Sunnyvale Farmers market, in search of some flowers.
While that task was unsuccessful, I did come home with some great things.



Later that night we made our way to Guy Fieri's restaurant, Johnny Garlic's,
in San Jose which I have been waiting for ages for it to open!

It was delicious.
I hope next time I see a celebrity sighting there.

 On a side note, can I tell you how much I love that husband of mine.
I am not sure what I'd do with out him.
He is a real gem!  I couldn't have found for a better guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment