Thursday, November 10, 2011

I love chicken

We aren't that fancy here.
More often than not, when Jordan and I go to a restaurant, I look through the menu, then order Chicken Tenders and Fries.
If you add a salad and chips and salsa, that is my favorite meal.
 
The greatest Chicken and Fries I have ever, EVER had, was on our way to Georgia last summer, and we stopped at BBKings in Nashville.
{first picture below}
 I want to drive to Georgia again just for that reason.


I don't believe people who claim to love sushi.
I think they are just trying to impress their friends to be honest.
If you are wanting to spend that much on food, get real and order a steak.

I like pizza and pasta, have recently become fond of steak, I think Chinese is just ok, and I  love Mexican food, but think it is safe to say
Chicken Tenders and French Fries are probably my favorite.








 This last weekend Jordan and I made our way to Cheesecake Factory.
They are in the running for some of the greatest Chicken Tenders and Fries
(and also make quite the killer side salad might I add. . . . )
{last picture}




Chicken & Fries : Very Scrumptious!


4 comments:

  1. Terrible Mikes in the Orleans are at the very top of my list. In my opinion its all about the ranch dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I go for the barbeque sauce! Terrible Mikes is good I must say. . . .

    . . .and I think Chili's needs to get with the program and find a new recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that. Nothing worse than a soggy chicken strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that I'm totally with you on that sushi thought?!?

    ReplyDelete